Boutique Aged Care in the Beautiful EastCLICK TO BOOK
We have a variety of options for you to choose from to visit your loved one in our aged care home.
Respite and Permanent Aged Care in the area you loveclick to enlarge
Care and support at our beautiful seniors living community draws on all the comforts of feeling at home, surrounded by the places you know and love. Here, you have every level of assistance and care you need. There’s a refreshing Village Green, spacious living areas and a choice of social get-togethers to enjoy every day. So you see, you won’t just feel at home at St Brigid’s Green – you’re part of the family.
St Brigid’s Green is home to The Challoner, a boutique residential aged care home which is integrated with our with our independent living units to create a supportive seniors’ village. Our welcoming community is what makes St Brigid’s Green such a great place to live. Whether you prefer peace and quiet or are looking for social and lifestyle options, St Brigid’s Green allows you the freedom to live life on your own terms.
Our Communityclick to enlarge
Centrally located in Maroubra, close to some of Sydney’s best hospitals and medical facilities, at St Brigid’s Green you’ll be supported by 24-hour care from an experienced team of nurses, carers and allied health professionals. The aged care nursing team at St Brigid’s Green is focused on connecting with our residents as they build new relationships within the home, whilst supporting and encouraging existing relationships with their family and the Maroubra community.
What you can expect:
- Choice of 66 stylish suites over 4 floors with private bathrooms and air conditioning
- Registered nursing care on-site 24 hours a day for all care needs
- Choice of delicious meals prepared on-site by our chef
- Dementia friendly care
- Suites with balconies available
- Community dining, lounge rooms and balcony on each floor
- Respite options available
- Range of social activities and events on offer
- Access to the village community areas such as the Village Green, theatrette, on-site café and dining room.
To find out more about our respite and permanent care options in the heart of Maroubra, or to book a private tour, give us a call on 02 8097 1775